Sunday, 27 November 2011

27th November 2011

It is not even 12 hours yet since I last walked out of my exam hall for my midsem test they already posted the marks. :D it was quite a nerve-wrecking day than exam studying days for me though.

There's no deserving word ought to say than 'alhamdulillah' doesnt matter if you did or did not do your best. You still gotta be thankful for the marks you got.

It may not be the best, yet good enough for me : ) Allah gave me that much : ) I'm so grateful and again I have to remind myself this will never be a starting point for a comfort zone yet a starting point to be all-out for the upcoming exam. Gotta exert the driving force up to the max level! Sounds hard but it will be all worth it at the end of the day.

Here goes to my batch mates :
Well done all of you! You have tried your best, to those who may not be satisfied with the results, just don't let worries creep into your head. Move on and plan a better one ahead. : )



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum,

    It is to plan forward that got my worrying.

    Brainstorming, brainstorming, isn't this suppose to be the time to have a clear sky and a nice rainbow (in the brain) instead? =_="

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand but u gotta keep your momentum dude :) plan ahead and visualise. keep consistent and most important thing is have faith in yourself. put all your heart into it insyaAllah. :)

    ReplyDelete