Monday, 8 August 2011

Result

Hello, we meet again :D

what's new here? exam results collected! Yeah I understand the panicked feeling you get before the exam results day, the signs of struggling to sleep, too much of 'whatifs' on your mind, constantly worrying about your future, being scared of letting people down. I had gone through all these a week before my exam results day which fell on May 18th 2011, big-league momentous-mattered-much day! 

Because of 200+ thousands students accessed to the same site, the internet reliability and speed was a big turn-0ff =/

Argh, I almost gave up. I ended up sleeping the whole day =/ It was at 9pm by the time I checked my result. WOW. It was good enough for me, more than enough, i never expected, I mean like you know with that kind of result  could never stop me from going out more often! hehehe. Alhamdulillah. I still believe effort and hard work will eventually pay off at the end of the day and you will gain something unexpected or something beyond your words! I'm grateful :D

Some of you might not be happy with the result, you might turn out and say 'darn, i should have done better' or 'i would have stayed up everynight' or 'If i didnt stick my butt in front of a lappi, i would have gotten better'. You know what? There's no time for that, seriously. Never regret for what happened in the past, happening now or will happen soon. Allah has always better plans for you, all you could do is just pray for the best. You have done your best, you struggled like a mad kid, but Allah gave u that much. Its okay, never moan, that will make yourself look ugly. Be strong, face people, move on and always be better. Take it as a lesson, never blame the fate, You just don't know what awaits you in the future, it might suprise you. Just always be prepared for the unexpected. :)

Have a good dayyhh, peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment