Saturday, 7 May 2011

passing time


We didn't talk about anything heavy or light. We were just there together. And that was enough to put a smile on my face for the day. Those were the days.

How I wish I could turn back the time to hearts where I belong.. =( 
How I wish I could turn back the time to where all of us stayed in one place and had fun laughing.. =(
How I wish I could turn back to 2010.. =(
How I wish I could be the one who would start fixing everything to be okay..

Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.
Changes. easier said than done, yeah? 

Change is never easy. You fight to hold on. You fight to let go. and I believe any change, even for the better, its always has its drawbacks and discomforts. sigh. I dont know where to start or specifically to bring back the good times we had together. ( 'we' particularly referred to those people. You should know who you are)  I'm still figuring out why and how could this come up, where things are going differently and leave something unpleasant to me.

I just need some retail therapy. Period.


BYE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE :)



No comments:

Post a Comment