Friday, 22 April 2011

Typical

So, I was reading Reader's Digest. Flipped through many pages, something captivated my attention to read, absorbing some snippets of information I must say.

It's about Hellen Keller. Thought she was only an american author, now I know she was formerly a lecturer and a political activist. She was actually not born blind and deaf but when she was 19 months she had this meningitis, its something like congestion of the brain and stomach. Gah! pitiful. I feel great I was born normally and do not have such disease. Alhamdulillah.

I quoted some of her sayings :

- All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming.
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.

Very much inspiring :)

Ohh and one more, me likeyyyy so much

When one door of happiness closes, another door opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment