Have you been into a relationship?whether it succeeds or fails but I'm sure you people have gone through that phase of life. It's pretty hard to keep it going but i understand for those who are still now in the 'love-is-in-the-air-moment' and perhaps those who fail :) you know everything requires work. U DEFINITELY NEED WORK to bring it on!
Every relationship has its ups and downs, just bear with it, there will be something awaits for you both, trust me! its just a matter of time. Couples do argue. and they still happy? hows that sounds? good ey? :) yeah. Any couple who says WE NEVER FIGHT? darnn liars sial. just question them about the quality of their relationship?
Those couples who talk honestly and openly, definitely they will come to a disagreement between them at one point. but you can always make the 'argument' become to a ohh-baby-im-making-up-fr-you.
its just simple :
1) never say Im right, you are wrong or even worst why are u so..? you are the type of person who..?
2) Listen well. pay attention to the core emotions your partner is expressing and listen to what your partner really wants/needs.
3) DO NOT TAKE YOUR PARTNER'S WORDS SERIOUSLY. JUST PRACTISE LETTING GO. THEY ARE JUST EXPRESSING HOW THEY FEEL, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE MAD.
4) Be positive and show empathy :)
5) making up :)
6) do not criticize, or show defensiveness. it makes the relationship uglier.
so learn, people. learn!